Celebrate Ice Cream Sandwich Day at This Hudson Valley Donut Shop
A new day and a new "national" day to celebrate. This one isn't too bad at all.
Apparently August 2nd is National Ice Cream Sandwich Day. Perfect timing too, since summer is coming to close and ice cream is a staple this time of year.
If you're looking to change things up for National Ice Cream Sandwich day and want to get away from the regular chocolate cookie outside, vanilla ice cream inside then look no further than Main Street in Beacon.
Glazed Over Donuts has been offering a special concoction for a while now, but today is the perfect day to indulge in the deliciousness.
At Glaze Over you can order the Donut Ice Cream Sandwich. It's exactly what it sounds like. Vanilla or chocolate ice cream sandwiched between two, freshly baked donuts. At $3.36 you can enjoy this sweet treat on National Ice Cream Sandwich day.
Glazed Over Donuts is located at 315 Main Street, Beacon New York and is open Wednesday through Monday from 9:30am until 5pm. They're open until 7pm on Saturday and Sunday.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate