Celebrate the 12 Days of Christmas With a Wine Advent Calendar
It's time to get in the holiday spirit...literally.
According to Delish, Vinebox has returned with another wine advent calendar. They started making the 12 Nights of Wine four years ago, touting it as the first-ever wine advent calendar in the world.
There are two different advent calendars: a naughty and nice version. According to Delish, the naughty advent calendar is a deep red ombre design. The nice advent calendar is a white box with gold confetti as the design. Both boxes have a mix of red and white wines. Individual boxes go for $129 each, but you can bundle them and get both for $220.
You can pre-order the 12 Nights of Wine advent calendar starting Friday, September 27, according to Delish. They will ship on November 4. You can get more info about the naughty box here and the nice box here. Find info about the bundle here.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate