Chocolate-Covered Peeps Arrive in the Hudson Valley
It's a new spin on a classic Easter treat. No one wants to eat plain old Peeps but would it be different if they were dipped in chocolate?
Peeps make an appearance in just about every store around this time of the year, despite being one of America's least favorite candies. Dipped Peeps have just arrived in the Hudson Valley.
If you're not a marshmallow fan, you've got to appreciate a milk chocolate coating entering the mix.
Apparently, the concept isn't new. People have been doing this on their own for years to sweeten their Peep experience.
There are three specific flavors available. You can get a Peep dipped in chocolate, strawberry or maple syrup. These specific ones were found at the CVS in Hopewell, but they've been spotted at different stores throughout the Hudson Valley.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate