Company Called ‘Plant Parenthood’ Babysits House Plants
Ever heard of 'Plant Parenthood'? You've got to admit that it is a catchy name.
I guess more and more millennials are getting house plants. I'm not sure when plants replaced dogs, cats, birds, turtles and fish but it happened.
According to the New York Post, more and more millennials are adopting house plants. Mostly, they want "low maintenance and Instagram ready" plants.
Gardening is hard. You can have a special consultant from Plant Parenthood take care of them for around $40 a year.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate