Construction Along Route 9W In Port Ewen Underway
Construction along the Route 9W corridor begins this week and will cause delays in the area for approximately the next three months.
Central Hudson will be replacing gas lines on 9W and Broadway in Port Ewen from Doris Street to Hiltebrand Lane. Additional work is expected on sections of Dick Williams Lane, River Road, and at the Doris St. Regulator Station.
There has been a contact set by Central Hudson for local residents impacted by the line replacements. Any questions or concerns can be directed to Stephanie Pola at (845) 240-3688.
Will the construction affect your morning or evening commute?
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate