Could Your Hudson Valley Pier One Be Closing?
Pier One (the funky home decor store) has announced that they will be closing 45 stores before the end of 2019, leaving them with only (a mere) 1,000 stores. After researching multiple press releases looking for which of their stores will be closing, the company (as of the release of this post) has not announced which locations will no longer exist.
The locations that are here in the Hudson Valley are:
- Mohegan Lake
- Danbury, CT
Would you miss being able to walk into a Pier One store? Or is shopping online the way you do most of your shopping now? Let us know.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate