CIA Celebrates Iconic Hudson Valley Chef’s Legacy With Scholarship
The Culinary Institute of America is honoring a late chef that graduated from the school with a new scholarship fund.
The Culinary Institute of America (CIA) has announced the formation of a new scholarship in honor of one of their most notable alumni on their Instagram. To honor the 1978 alumni, Anthony Bourdain, they have established the Anthony Bourdain Legacy Scholarship. This scholarship is to help culinary students who want to study abroad.
According to the Instagram post, the scholarship is explicitly " for CIA students pursuing a semester abroad or taking part in one of the CIA's global cuisines & cultures international programs... & ultimately the opportunity to follow Anthony’s global path of discovery & curiosity."
If you're interested in donating to the fund or finding out more information, you can do so here.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate