Dairy Queen Introduces Zero Gravity Blizzard
Nothing says summer like ice cream.
When the weather gets warm, you know the lines start to form at your favorite ice cream spot. Whether it's a local spot or a chain shop, you'll probably be making several visits this summer.
Dairy Queen, which has three locations around the Hudson Valley, is offering up a special twist on their Blizzard treats.
On Wednesday, June 26th, 2019, DQ announced their limited edition Zero Gravity Blizzard. The Zero Gravity Blizzard is in honor of the moon landings 50th anniversary.
Naturally, the recipe is out of this world.
According to DQ's Twitter account, the Zero Gravity Blizzard is made up of "Oreo cookie pieces, sparkly cosmic swirls and sweet cotton candy topping blended with our world-famous soft serve and topped with colorful galaxy sprinkles."
Quite the combination. We're not sure how we feel about it yet, but there's only one way to find out. We have to get our hands on a Zero Gravity Blizzard.
Will you be giving this DQ creation a try?
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash