David Arquette Filming Movie in Orange County
There's a chance you might run into David Arquette in Orange County as filming for his new movie is set to begin.
David Arquette, from the Scream movies, Never Been Kissed, and Eight Legged Freaks, just to name a few, will begin filming his new movie Apalachin in September.
The filming will take place in the Newburgh area.
A casting call was sent out to Hudson Valley residents, calling for "large Italian men" to play 1950's mobsters for the film.
The film Apalachin is a story about the famed meeting of the heads of the mafia in 1957 in Apalacia, according to IMDB.
According to the Facebook page Hudson Valley Casting, they have cast the roles for "large Italian men."
Keep you eyes open for celebrity sightings in the Newburgh area next month. Be sure to share any photos you get!
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate