Demetri Martin Comes Down With ‘Hudson Valley Flu’
The comedian has canceled his upcoming Hudson Valley show due to illness.
According to a press release from the Bardavon, Demetri Martin has had to cancel his Hudson Valley performance that was set for Friday, September 20, 2019. He was supposed to perform at the Bardavon. Martin had to cancel due to illness.
It seems that plenty of comedians are set to perform in the Hudson Valley, but then suddenly have to cancel due to illness or what we like to call the "Poughkeepsie Flu." The same thing happened when Aziz Ansari was slated to perform at UPAC. It even happened when David Cross was scheduled to perform at the Bardavon.
Ticket holders can get refunds at their point of purchase and the Bardavon would like to apologize for any inconvenience. You can call the Bardavon box office at (845)-473-2072 for more information.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate