Dramatic Video Shows New York Bus Driver Save Boy From Passing Car [VIDEO]
This dramatic video from central New York state shows a 13 year-old boy from Norwich ready to exit the school bus at his stop. Little did he know a car was illegally speeding by even as the bus door opened. Thankfully, driver Samantha Call's quick wits kicked in, as she grabbed the boy and prevented him from getting off. Call can be heard laying on the horn in frustration as the other vehicle brazenly speeds by.
The incident happened on the morning of April 26
The Chenango County Sheriff's Office is investigating the incident.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate