Driving Through Wappingers is Giving Me a Giant Headache
I don't even know what they are doing but they are really screwing up my commute.
Have you driven through downtown Wappingers Falls lately? 9D is a total disaster and it has been causing a lot of commuters like myself a big headache in the afternoon.
Does anyone know what they're even doing?
Are they working on sidewalks? Are they doing maintenance on sewers? Bridge work? Any information on what they're doing and when they'll be done would be great.
I was trapped behind a cement truck for 20 minutes the other day.
When HBO was filming their series last week, traffic was much worse.
If you have any info please let me know when it will be safe to pass through Wappingers again.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate