Dyson Center For Cancer Care Honors Cancer Survivors
The Dyson Center for Cancer Care marks National Cancer Survivors Day with a weeklong celebration honoring cancer survivors.
Through Friday, June 7th from 10 AM until 5 PM, the Dyson Center will be honoring those who have survived to inspire those who have been recently diagnosed. The event is open to the public and light refreshments will be served.
Those in attendance can leave their mark on the fingerprint leaf Tree of Life Board that goes along with a photographic display of survivors own stories of hope. Members of the cancer care team will be there as well.
The event is being held in the Dyson Center For Cancer Care Lobby at Vassar Brothers Medical Center at 45 Reade Place in Poughkeepsie and free valet parking is available.
The first Sunday of every June marks National Cancer Survivors Day.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center