Enjoy $1 Bahama Mama’s all July Long in the Hudson Valley
Oh yes, it's officially summer. Okay, it's actually officially been summer since June 21st, but it finally feels like it.
The weather is warm, schools out and everyone's mind is on vacation. However, if you can't escape the Hudson Valley one popular chain restaurant will make you feel like you've hit the tropics. And it's extremely affordable.
Throughout the month of July, Applebee's is offering $1 Bahama Mama drinks. Talk about vacation mode.
Your DOLLARMAMA will be made of a mixture of "pineapple, cherry, and orange flavors, with Malibu coconut rum and white rum" served in a 10-ounce glass. And according to Apple Bee's pairs well with "boneless wings, mozzarella sticks, and our other Late Night Half Priced Apps."
You can find Apple Bee's locations around the Hudson Valley in Poughkeepsie, Newburgh, Kingston, Brewster and Mohegan Lake.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash