Find Out What it’s Like to Fly With The Blue Angels
Last week the Hudson Valley was buzzing, literally, as the New York International Airshow made an appearance at Stewart Airport.
If you looked up in the sky over the weekend you got to witness the skill and presions of talent pilots navigate the Hudson Valley skies. You also probably got to see the magic that is the U.S. Navy Blue Angels.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to ride with them?
While we can physically put you in the plane, you can get a birds-eye view of what it looks like from above and in Blue Angel formation.
The Department of Defense Outreach shared a video on their Twitter account of a recent flyover near Lake Washington in Seattle. The video is incredible and makes you feel like you're in the cockpit.
Take a look:
Would you get in with a Blue Angel pilot for a ride? Personally, the video is enough for me.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate