Grenade Found At Hudson Valley Junkyard
The bomb squad had to be called in Monday after a grenade was found at a Hudson Valley transfer station. The Times Herald-Record reports the explosive was found after a worker found it while compressing trash.
Authorities did not reveal which location the grenade was found and took it to the Troop F range to dispose of it properly.
This wasn't the first time a grenade was found locally. In February of 2017, two were found in the refrigerator of a Hudson Valley nursing home. In July of 2016, a grenade and several handguns were found in an Orange County home.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America