GROSS: What’s In The Hudson River Now?
We know the Hudson River is contaminated, but look at what these pictures show.
I, like many other people in the Hudson Valley, started my morning off by going for a run on the Walkway Over The Hudson. The Walkway, as always, is gorgeous and so well kept. Had a great run, nothing wild happened...fabulous. UNTIL, I'm walking down to cool down and I notice something strange in the Hudson River.
At first, I thought it was movement from a recently passed boat or a school of fish maybe stirring up mud. But then I saw that it was all over the Hudson River. Is this a bunch of pollution? Is this rocks? What is this!?
Take a look at these pictures and tell me what you think is in the Hudson River. Comment below or on our Facebook to let us know.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate