H.V. Firefighter Honors Lives Lost on 9/11
As all of you should know, Wednesday was the 18th anniversary of the attacks on the World Trade Center and pentagon and the hijacking of flight 93.
Thousands of innocent lives were lost on September 11th, 2001. Many of those lives lost were those of first responders, whether they were firefighters, EMTs or police officers who ran into the danger that was the Twin Towers falling.
In the past few years, we've seen social media posts of current firefighters at their local gym, in full gear, climbing up a Stairmaster. They climb to honor those who lost their lives to save others.
One Hudson Valley firefighter did just that on Wednesday this week.
Crunch Fitness in Middletown shared the video on their Instagram page, which you can see below.
Kudos to this Hudson Valley firefighter for honoring those who made the ultimate sacrifice.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate