Hang Glider Crashes Into Orange County Backyard
A hang glider crashed in a backyard in the Town of Wallkill over the weekend.
On Saturday at approximately 4:20 p.m. the Town of Wallkill Police Department responded to report of an aircraft accident involving a hang glider in the rear of 1 Meadow View Dr., Town of Wallkill.
Upon arrival, officers discovered a 66-year-old man from Brooklyn and a 54-year-old man from Cambridge, N.Y. were involved in the accident. Both men were evaluated and refused medical attention from the Town Of Wallkill Volunteer Ambulance Corps.
Town of Wallkill Department of Public Works, Mechanicstown Fire Department and the Federal Aviation Administration also assisted. The investigation into the accident is continuing.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate