HBO Filming Hits Downtown Wappingers
Large film crews with police escorts were spotted in downtown Wappingers this week.
It's no secret that actor/ director and Hudson Valley resident, Mark Ruffalo has been filming a new HBO series all over the Hudson Valley for months now. Production of the series I Know This Much is True has been seen in Pleasant Valley, Fishkill, Poughkeepsie and, of course, Ellenville.
Today, film crews, tents, caterers, trucks, cameras and fans were spotted outside of County Players Falls Theatre on Main Street in Wappingers.
Sources on the scene stated that this was one of the final filming locations here in the Hudson Valley and that production was close to wrapping up. Onlookers near the set claimed to have seen Ruffalo on the set but those rumors cannot be confirmed.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate