HBO’s ‘I Know This Much Is True’ Spotted Filming In Pleasant Valley
HBO continues production of I Know This Much Is True in locations across the Hudson Valley. On Tuesday film crews were spotted in Pleasant Valley at the Pleasant Valley Estates apartment complex.
I Know This Much Is True is a novel being turned into a six episode mini-series by HBO. Actor Mark Ruffalo plays the part of twin brothers, Thomas, and Dominick Birdsey one of which suffers from paranoid schizophrenia.
Their filming in Pleasant Valley isn't the only place they've chosen for production. Filming has been taking place at locations all over the Hudson Valley so far.
- HBO Set To Film In Poughkeepsie Neighborhood
- HBO Seeks Period Cars
- HBO Chooses Fishkill Restaurant For Production
While there have been some minor inconveniences for local residents, HBO has been very forthcoming on their locations and times of production. Filming is expected to last through August.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate