Free Access to Mohonk Preserve For Ulster County Residents
As part of the annual Healthy Ulster campaign, local residents are eligible for a free one month pass to Mohonk Preserve. The offer is only good for Ulster County residents and you must provide proof of residency to obtain your pass.
Anyone who's interested can stop by the visitor center from 10 AM - 8 PM on Friday, April 26th and then again at both the visitor center and Spring Farm Trailhead from 10 AM - 4 PM on Saturday, April 27 and Sunday, April 28th. According to the Mohonk Preserve website, passes must be picked up in person with the exception of minors whose parents or guardian can pick up on their behalf.
If you're interested in becoming a member, options start at $60 and go all the way up to $10,000.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate