Heavy Rain, Storms Expected This Week For the Hudson Valley
We follow a beautiful Memorial Day Monday with rain and somewhat chilly temps as we get back into the work week. Highs for the rest of Tuesday will stay in the 60s, with rain which could be heavy at times.
There is a chance for showers and even thunderstorms Tuesday evening before finally clearing out. Lows overnight will be in the 50s. Wednesday will warm to the 70s with rain and thunderstorms possible by the afternoon Thursday will bring summer-like weather with highs in the 80s and a chance for thunderstorms.
The storms should clear out by the end of the week, with highs Friday and Saturday in the 70s under partly cloudy skies.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate