HELP WANTED: You Could Work For Lady Gaga’s Las Vegas Haus
Lady Gaga is looking for staff members for her new Las Vegas store.
The Las Vegas Review-Journal reports that Lady Gaga has officially posted a job listing for employees at her new store in Las Vegas. Haus of Gaga is hiring for multiple sales associate positions. They are seeking full time and part time candidates.
If you're interested in the position, applicants must be 21 years of age with at least six months of customer service experience. The Las Vegas Review-Journal also reports that you must be able to work in all facets of showroom sales and be available for weekends and holidays.
Haus of Gaga is Lady Gaga's style and fashion brand, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal. While it was expected to be a strictly cosmetics and beauty store, it will be a variety of Gaga brand products.
You can find the job listing here.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate