HGTV’s House Hunters Films Hudson Valley Episode
The Hudson Valley was just featured on an episode of the popular HGTV show House Hunters. The Poughkeepsie Journal reports the episode featured a Peekskill couple who were looking to relocate. The location they ended up choosing was Fishkill but not before checking out other parts of the area.
The episode first aired Thursday night and also features The Tomato Cafe and Van Wyck Homestead Museum along with the two Fishkill properties they viewed. A third piece of property in Buchanan was also visited.
This is the second time the show has contacted local real estate agent Grace Patalano according to the Journal. She stated she's still not sure how they got her contact information but she's glad they found her. This is her first time back since her 2016 television debut.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate