Hike With Llamas in the Adirondacks
Spring has sprung here in the Hudson Valley and we're looking at some beautiful weather this weekend.
Why not hit the road and get out of town for a one of a kind hike in the Adirondacks?
I know, I know. We have plenty of trails and mountains to hike in the HV. But do any of them have llamas that can come with you?
Thanks to OnlyinYourState.Com we stumbled upon Dakota Ridge Farm in Ballston Spa. A quick ride from the Hudson Valley can have you hiking with a new llama friend, how cool is that?
During the warmer spring/summer months (April, May and June) as well as in the fall (September, October and early November) Dakota Ridge Farm offers Treks with a Llama. Guest will enjoy a guided tour with their own llama. Tours are private so you will not be with a big group.
The slow, easy hikes will take about an hour and will run you $25 for adults, $15 for children 15 and younger. Group rates are available.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate