Hudson Valley Bridge, Road Closed For Days During Rush Hour
Roads and a bridge will be closed for days during rush hour due to filming in the Hudson Valley.
Due to film production, beginning on Monday, June 24, 2019, Wurts Street, from West Pierpont Street to the Wurts Street Bridge in Kingston will be closed to all traffic Monday through Thursday between 5 a.m. and 9 p.m. The road will also be closed between 5 a.m. and 9 p.m. on July 1 and July 2.
According to Kingston Mayor Steve Nobel, parking is prohibited on the following streets between 5 a.m. and 9 p.m. from Monday through Thursday and July 1 and July 2:
- Wurts Street (both sides), between Abeel Street and Pierpont Street
- Wurts Street (both sides) between Pierpont Street and McEntee Street
- Abeel Street, between Wurts St and Hone Street
- Abeel Street, between Hone Street and Ravine Street
- W Union Street, between Wurts Street and Post Street
- W Union Street, from Wurts Street to 65 W Union Street
The Wurts Street Bridge is also closed to all vehicle and pedestrian traffic on the above dates.
Officials have yet to announce what is being filmed but, I Know This Much is True starring Mark Ruffalo has filmed all over the area recently and caused some road closures and traffic delays in April while filming in Ulster County.
A source tells Hudson Valley Post filming the HBO series "The Undoing" which stars Nicole Kidman. On Location Vacations confirmed filming took place in Kingston on Monday and is scheduled for the rest of the week.