Hudson Valley Diner Workers To Walk Red Carpet
Workers from a diner in the Hudson Valley will get to walk to the red carpet.
The Dead Don't Die a zombie comedy starring Bill Murray was mostly produced in the Hudson Valley last summer. The movie filmed in a number of locations in Ulster and Delaware counties as well as a pair of diners in Columbia County.
Upstate Films is reporting staff from the Elizaville Diner, where the movie filmed, will get to walk the red carpet in the near future and also take a group photo at The Late Show with Stephen Colbert on Friday, June 14.
The Dead Don't Die had its world premiere at the Cannes Film Festival in May and is scheduled to be released in the United States on June 14.
The movie's trailer boasts the film showcases "The Greatest Zombie Cast." Along with Murray, the cast includes Adam Driver, Danny Glover, Selena Gomez, Steve Buscemi, Chloë Sevigny, Tilda Swinton, Iggy Pop, Tom Waits, Caleb Landry Jones and Carol Kane.
- New Information About Hudson Valley Fire Chief's Fatal Crash
- Tick Carrying Deadly Brain Swelling Virus Bites Two Near Area
- Hudson Valley Diner Workers To Walk Red Carpet
- Party in Hudson Valley Propelled Yankees to World Series Title
- Hudson Valley Cafe Owner Killed While Protecting Animals
- Hudson Valley Man Fatally Shot, 2 Others Shot Near Dunkin'
- Food Plant Should Produce Nearly 1,000 New Hudson Valley Jobs