Hudson Valley HBO Series Announces Additional Talent
The HBO mini-series I Know This Much Is True being filmed in the Hudson Valley is set to get underway soon and more high profile talent has been added to the cast. Deadline reports Oscar winner Melissa Leo will star alongside Rosie O'Donnell, Archie Panjabi, and Imogen Poots who will join Juliette Lewis and Mark Ruffalo in the six-episode series based on the best selling novel by Wally Lamb.
The Hudson Valley Film Commission earlier reported on Ruffalo pulling double duty on the project, not only playing both twin brothers Dominick and Thomas but as executive producer as well. Leo will play the boys mother and O'Donnell plays a social worker who is assigned to the family. The show is billed as 'an epic story of betrayal, sacrifice, and forgiveness set against the backdrop of 20th century America'.
This casting announcement is in addition to other exciting Hudson Valley developments:
- HBO Selects Fishkill Restaurant
- Filming To Take Place In Poughkeepsie Neighborhood
- Town of Ulster Road Closures
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate