Hudson Valley Ice Cream Wine Tasting Night
This is exciting! An event that pairs two of my favorite things, ice cream and wine. This coming Monday Night you can go to the Frozen Caboose in Highland right next the the Walkway over the Hudson for #EATWINE. Enjoy delicious refreshing Mercer's Wine Ice Cream in a variety of flavors. There will be opportunities to sample so you can pick your favorite.
Monday's Weather will be perfect for this "Chill" event, with highs in the low 80's it will be a great night to sample some frozen grape. Plus for Moms and Dads this is a wonderful post Father's day celebration just for the 2 of you, children can not attend. So get a sitter and make a plan. All participants must be 21 and don't wait to make your plans because seating is limited. There are only 25 spots available and you must pre-register.
Contact the Frozen Caboose via email to reserve your spot - firstname.lastname@example.org
Listen to Paty Quyn weekday afternoons from 3PM to 7PM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash