Hudson Valley Man Accused of Stabbing Man
A Hudson Valley man is behind bars after a man was stabbed in Orange County.
On Saturday around 12:30 a.m., Port Jervis City police responded to the area of East Main Street and Delaware Street for a report of a stabbing.
Officers arrived at the scene and found a 29-year-old man suffering from a severe stab wound to his abdomen.
Officers immediately provided emergency medical assistance and transported the victim in a patrol car to Bon Secours Community Hospital for emergency treatment.
The victim was later transferred to Orange Regional Medical Center where the victim is in stable condition.
Officers subsequently located and arrested 25-year-old Jonathan Taylor of Port Jervis with assault, a felony, and criminal possession of a weapon, a misdemeanor.
Taylor was arraigned in Port Jervis City Court and remanded to Orange County Jail in lieu of $15,000 bail pending further court appearances.
- Hudson Valley Teen Murdered in College Dorm
- First Responders Save Hudson Valley Family's Dog's Life
- Dutchess County Man Killed in Route 9D Crash
- Former NYPD, Living in Hudson Valley Accused of Disability Fraud
- Victims in Triple Murder-Suicide to be Laid to Rest in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Gets Voice Back After Losing it From ALS
- High-Risk Sex Offender Moves Near Hudson Valley Elementary School
- Did You Know That Barbara Bush Grew Up in the Hudson Valley?
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley