Hudson Valley Man Sexually Abused Child
A Hudson Valley man admitted he sexually abused a child. On Wednesday in Ulster County Court, 25-year-old Sean Roff of Plattekill pleaded guilty to criminal sexual act.
Roff admitted that in July 2017, he engaged in oral sexual conduct with someone under the age of 15, according to the Ulster County District Attorney's Office. Roff also waived his right to appeal, officials say.
Roff was arrested on July 23, 2017, following an investigation by New York State Police on charges of rape, criminal sexual act and disseminating indecent material to a minor, all felonies.
Roff faces a maximum sentence of seven years in prison when sentenced in August. He will also be required to register for a minimum of twenty years as a sex offender.
- Cases of Fatal Brain Swelling Virus Triples
- Two School Buses Collide in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Sexually Abused Child
- Hudson Valley Doctor Prescribed Unapproved Cancer Drugs
- Police Will Pull You For This in New York Over Next 2 Weeks
- 2 NYPD, Including Groom Killed on Wedding Day in Hudson Valley
- Alarming Number of Hudson Valley Ticks Spread Lyme Disease