Hudson Valley Mother Missing for 25 Years, Help Still Needed
Foul play is suspected in the disappearance of a Hudson Valley woman who went missing 25-years ago.
This week marks the 25th anniversary of the disappearance of Laura Louise (Smith) Williams, who was reported missing on July 25, 1994. She was last seen at the Connelly Trailer Park in the Town of Esopus.
At the time a witness reported seeing Williams on the day of her disappearance leaving with two unknown white men in an older white four-door vehicle that was parked in front of her Ulster County home, police say.
At the time she went missing, Williams was 22-years-old and suffered from Multiple Sclerosis. She left behind three children and medication used to control her condition, according to the Ulster County Sheriff's Office.
At the time she went missing, Williams was separated from her husband, who is the father of two of her children and was living with her boyfriend, the father of her third child. Foul play is suspected in her disappearance, according to The Charley Project.
Police describe Williams as a white female, 5’2”-5’4” tall, 130-150 lbs., with brown hair, brown eyes, two scars on her stomach, a tattoo on her upper right arm of “John” and a tattoo on her right leg above her knee of a heart that looks like two rings/circles. She has pierced ears and trouble walking due to Multiple Sclerosis. She was last seen wearing denim shorts, a light-colored blouse and sneakers. She also had a small two-handled beige duffel style tote bag.
Through the years, police have reevaluated the case in an attempt to locate her and the case remains open. Anyone with information is asked to call the Ulster County Sheriff’s Office at 845-338-3640 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Many Want Grammy-Nominee's Hudson Valley Concert to be Canceled
- Air Force One Lands in Hudson Valley
- Couple Says They Were Racially Profiled at Hudson Valley Business
- Hudson Valley Man is 200th FDNY To Die of 9/11-Related Illness
- Sex Offender Moves Near Hudson Valley Kid's Hangout Spot
- Child Dies While Attending School in Hudson Valley
- You Might Be Able to Stop a Hudson Valley Restaurant From Closing
- Popular New Hudson Valley Restaurant May Be Forced to Shut Down
- Hudson Valley Woman Makes Global News After Finding 'Doorknob' in Food
- Missing Hudson Valley Swimmer Found Dead