Hudson Valley Restaurant Set To Feature Puerto Rican Cuisine
The Hudson Valley restaurant scene is about to offer up some exciting new flavors when Izla opens their second location in Dutchess County this spring. With a focus on Puerto Rican cuisine, the new location will build off the success of the original in Jefferson Valley which has been open for nearly a decade according to Hudson Valley Magazine.
A family-owned operation, they'll move into the location once occupied by Five Guys on Route 9 in Fishkill. The same menu options people have come to love at the original location will be available and they're expecting to be open by mid-April. You'll find the original location at 3635 Hill Blvd in Jefferson Valley.
There aren't a lot of restaurants like Izla in the region and they chose the location for that reason. Will you be getting in line when they open their doors next month?
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate