Hudson Valley Teacher Wins Again on Jeopardy!
A Hudson Valley teacher is once again a Jeopardy! champion and is now moving on to the finals.
From May 6 through May 17, Jeopardy! is airing its Teachers Tournament. 15 educators from across the country are battling for a $100,000 grand prize and a spot in Tournament of Champions.
Tuesday night, the Hendrick Hudson physics teacher won again, earning him a spot in Friday's final. Barcom finished with $18,801 defeating a chemistry teacher from Austin, TX and an English teacher from Stamford, CT.
Barcomb needed to correctly answer the Final Jeopardy to claim his victory.
The second-winningest contestant in <em data-reactid="246">Jeopardy!</em> history was recently <a href="https://hudsonvalleypost.com/jeopardy-champion-offered-job-in-hudson-valley/">offered a job in the Hudson Valley.</a>
- Hudson Valley Teacher Allegedly Watched Porn in Classroom
- Hudson Valley McDonald's Accused of Scamming Customers
- Plane Makes Emergency Landing in Hudson River (Photos)
- Hudson Valley City Named Worst Place to Live in New York
- Hudson Valley Teen is Going Viral for Epic Promposal
- Beloved 100 Year Old Hudson Valley Business Suddenly Closes
- Hudson Valley Welfare Fraud Task Force Arrest 6