Hudson Valley Town Gets New Unique Sign
Things sure are changing here in the Hudson Valley.
If you remember back in November it was announced that every exit sign on I-84 in the Hudson Valley would be changing. According to the New York State Department of Transportation, the signs would be brought into "compliance with National Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices for Streets and Highways."
It's still a shock when you see a new number at an exit you frequent often.
However, when I saw the next sign I brought my car to a full stop.
I was driving in New Hamburg, near the train station, when I saw this sign:
This can't be sanctioned by New York State, right?
With that being said, it's hilarious and clearly, New Hamburg needs a new sign since you can barely see the once above the burger.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate