Hudson Valley Trapeze Classes Are Underway
If you've ever wanted to soar through the air on a flying trapeze, here's your chance. Classes are underway in Newburgh and space is filling up. Through July 20th the general public can take a workshop brought to you by Safe Harbors of the Hudson.
The pop-up trapeze academy is located on the corner of Broadway and Liberty Streets. A two-hour class will cost $60 for ages 13 and up and just $45 for kids 6-12 years old.
You don't have to have any experience to give it a try, you'll be connected to a safety line through the whole process. Participants are recommended to wear form-fitting clothing so here's your chance to break the spandex out of the closet. Thos interested in giving it a try should also bring palm guard, wrist wraps and athletic tape. You'll want to avoid using any lotions, including suntan lotion before you arrive.
All of the proceeds will benefit the Ritz Kidz Zip Zap Circus program. From July 23rd through August 3rd, Ritz Kidz will host a circus workshop for kids.
Anyone with questions can email email@example.com or call (202) 232-4138.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America