Hudson Valley Winery To Host Free Movie Nights This Summer
A winery on the Shawangunk Wine Trail will be hosting free movie nights for summer 2019.
Wine and free stuff? Doesn't get better than that. Benmarl Winery in Marlboro is combining them by offering free movie nights starting in July and running through September. All movies will start at sundown. Plus, you'll be able to get some of their wood-fired pizza and their cookie shop will be open. And obviously, wine.
Here's the movie schedule for the summer:
July 19, 9 p.m- The Princess Bride
July 26, 9 p.m- Ferris Bueller's Day Off
August 2, 9 p.m.- The Goonies (family night)
August 9, 8:30 p.m.- Pretty Woman
August 1t, 8:30 p.m.- Top Gun
August 23, 8:30 p.m.- Grease
August 30, 8:30 p.m.- The Sandlot (family night)
September 6, 8 p.m.- Jumanji
September 13, 8 p.m.- Back to the Future
September 20, 8 p.m.- Bottle Shock
September 27, 8 p.m.- Dirty Dancing
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate