Hudson Valley Zombie Film Set For Nationwide Summer Release
A high profile zombie movie that filmed in the Hudson Valley will be released in theaters across America this summer. The loaded cast includes Bill Murray, Selena Gomez, Adam Driver, Steve Buscemi and others.
Variety reports plot details have not been revealed but it has been described as a "zombie comedy." Cast and crew were spotted around Kingston and the Village of Fleishmanns in the summer of 2018.
The film is directed by Jim Jarmusch who is known for movies like Permanent Vacation, Coffee and Cigarettes and Broken Flowers. He's also worked with Neil Young, the Talking Heads, and The Raconteurs on music videos and video shorts.
Are you excited for the new Hudson Valley-made zombie movie that's coming out this summer? Have a look at the new trailer.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate