Hudson Valley’s Newest Mexican Restaurant Set To Open Soon
The building that housed the once popular Uno's Pizzeria in Poughkeepsie is set to reopen with a new identity. Signage posted outside the restaurant indicates they'll be opening soon as the area's newest Mexican restaurant, Frontera Grill.
The new location will be Frontera Tacos and Tequilla's third with other stores in Middletown and Connecticut. The menu focuses on Mexican favorites and they offer a wide variety of tequila options.
Frontera Tacos & Tequila aims to maintain utterly great food and provide world-class hospitality to their patrons. With the goal of not just serving great food, but adding a whole new generation of loyal guests.
Will you be giving Frontera Grill a try when it opens? The official opening day hasn't been announced yet but you can follow them on Facebook for updates.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate