HV Bakery Makes Pothole Doughnut For Local Politicians
When you're desperate to get the potholes in your hometown fixed sometimes you have to get unconventional. One local candy shop is trying to butter up the local politicians with butter cream.
Everyone loves doughnuts, right? The Kingston Candy Bar wants to give back to local community and fight the war on terrible roadways with the only ammunition they have, delicious treats. They plan on giving these special doughnuts to the mayor of Kingston in an effort to encourage them to fix their roadways. I don't think it's bribery. It's just a gift.
According to Diane Reeder of the Kingston Candy Bar, the Kingston sinkhole is Oreo Swiss buttercream. The construction cone is a marshmallow fondant over the tip of a sugar cone.
Does your city's mayor need one some deep fried motivation?
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate