Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union Changes Its Name
Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union is changing their name. It will now be known as Hudson Valley Credit Union. Why is this change being made? To put it simply, their charter was approved by New York State.
What does this mean for their current customers? The name on your debit, credit, atm and if you use them, checks will change as will the name on the side of their buildings. According to a press statement, posted on HVFCU.ORG, that should be the only changes that you see.
From that press statement, here is information as to how this will affect current customers:
Since we will be retaining our Federal Insurance through the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF), all your accounts will continue to be insured in the same fashion as well.
If you are a current HVFCU or HVCU customer and have additional questions or want more information, contact your local branch.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate