Is Cigarette Cockroach the New Pizza Rat?
Another classic New York City animal is taking up a classic New York City habit.
Remember pizza rat? Of course, you do. It was the rat in a New York City subway that was slinging a piece of pizza back to its home. CNN reports that the pizza rat is so 2015 and we're all about the newest thing now: cigarette cockroach.
City living man, gets the best of all of us.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate