Is It Weird To Go To A Concert Alone?
If you've ever been to a concert alone, you can probably relate to this.
I love going to concerts. I consider it a hobby of mine. I'd be willing to say I've gone to a minimum of 50 concerts. But never have I ever gone to a concert alone. However, it's looking like I'll experience a solo concert for the first time ever this summer.
I have tickets to see a variety of concerts in 2019. The issue? I have pairs of tickets for three separate shows, and no one to go with any of them. I'm a very independent person, don't get me wrong. But I don't know if I'll have the same amount of fun going by myself.
That's where I turn to you. Is it weird to go to a concert alone? Is it still fun? Give me the scoop. Comment below or on our Facebook to let us know if you think going to a concert alone is weird. Or, even better, if you've ever gone alone, let us know what it's like.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate