It’s Guacamole Day, Who’s Got the Best in the HV?
It's almost Sunday and that's a big day for everyone's favorite avocado dish.
Want to eat your body weight in guac this weekend? Avacadon't mind if I do. By the way guac is now a word and is even recognized by Miriam-Webster. Why? It's just so dang delicious.
Sunday is National Guacamole Day. Where can we find the savory dip in the Hudson Valley?
Here's a short list of some of the top rated Mexican restaurants in the area.
- El Azteca Mexican Deli - 97 Main St, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
- Los Portales Restaurant - 295 Broadway, Newburgh, NY 12550
- Fresco Tortillas - 1 Collegeview Ave Ste 3, Poughkeepsie, NY 12603
- Maya Cafe - 448 Route 9, Fishkill, NY 12524
- Juan Murphy's - 796 Main St, Poughkeepsie, NY 12603
- Chilito's Restaurant - 1401 Route 300, Newburgh, NY 12550
- Mole Mole - 260 North Rd, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America