Johnson & Johnson Heirs Selling Hudson Valley Estate
Lightning Tree Farm, an estate owned by heirs to the creator of Johnson&Johnson, is for sale.
We all know Johnson&Johnson. They make baby, beauty, and health products like Tylenol, Zyrtec, Band-Aid, Aveeno, Neutrogena, and plenty more. Well, it just so happens the heirs to Johnson&Johnson have a 600-acre estate in the Hudson Valley. That estate is now for sale. According to Architectural Digest, the estate has been split into three different portions for sale, with the fourth portion already being sold. The main portion is listed for over $12 million.
Architectural Digest says that the main portion, in Millbrook, is complete with an 18,000-square-foot mansion, pool house, limestone pool, two garages, a guest house, caretaker apartment, stables, riding ring, and a private helicopter pad.
See pictures of the estate here:
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate