Longtime Hudson Valley Car Dealership Destroyed By Fire
An investigation is underway after a fire ripped through a longtime Hudson Valley car dealership.
Early Wednesday morning, multiple fire departments from the Hudson Valley responded to a 3-alarm structure fire at 73 Kingston Avenue in Port Jervis.
Emergency crews responded to the fire at Auto Dreams, a decades-old car showroom in Port Jervis, and worked to contain the fast-moving flames from damaging nearby houses.
Nearby residents reported hearing things exploding and heavy debris blowing as the building was completely engulfed in flames.
The blaze caused the dismissal at nearby Port Jervis schools to be delayed by 15 minutes.
The fire was declared out about an hour later, but the car dealership which used to house use Clark Motors was destroyed.
The cause of the fire is unknown as of this writing. No injuries were reported.
- Hudson Valley Man Who May Have Killed Wife Served Divorce Papers
- 'Once-in-a-Lifetime Event' Planned For Legoland Hudson Valley
- 3 From Hudson Valley Added to NYS Fallen Firefighters Memorial
- 'Breakthrough' Discovery: Fish Found in 'Fishless' New York Lake
- Forecasters Predict 'Stormy,' Active Winter Season For New York
- Repeat Hudson Valley Sex Offender Sexually Abused 19-Month Old
- Sneak Peek At Legally Haunted Lower Hudson Valley Home
- 3 Accused of Stealing 22 Pounds of Hemp From Hudson Valley Farm