Lower Hudson Valley Restaurant Touted Top Brunch In U.S.
A new list has been released naming the top brunch restaurants in the U.S.
Open Table released their picks for the top 100 brunch spots in the U.S. for 2019 earlier this month. According to their list, only one Hudson Valley restaurant made the cut. While multiple New York restaurants were named in the list, I'm surprised only one local spot did.
The list of the top brunch restaurants in the U.S. was decided based on diner reviews between March 1, 2018, and February 28, 2019. From there, an overall score of restaurants were compiled using diner rating, user Klout, total number of reviews, and regional overall rating.
With Mother's Day less than two weeks away, the timing of Open Table's list is perfect. The only Hudson Valley restaurant to make the list of 100 best restaurants in the U.S. was X2O Xaviars on the Hudson in Yonkers, part of Westchester County.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate