Major Expansion Planned For Woodbury Common
A major expansion at the Woodbury Common Premium Outlets is in the works.
In early January, officials from the Woodbury Common Premium Outlets announced five new stores are coming in 2019. Sugarfina, Forever 21, Burts Bees, Golden Goose Deluxe Brand and Eton will be opening in the next few months, according to a press release.
But that's not all for the Orange County retail giant. A new plan, which was discussed during a village of Woodbury Planning Board meeting in December, would add 185,000 square feet of retail space, two hotels, a spa, new restaurants, a helipad, an expansion to the existing four-story parking garage and the development of a five-story parking a garage, according to planning board notes.
The new parking lot would be equipped with solar panels and add 2,104 parking spots. All members of the planning board voted in favor of the expansion, according to planning board notes.Construction is expected to begin in 2020 and finish by the end of 2023.
- Car Demolishes Popular Hudson Valley Deli & Pizzeria, 2 Injured
- Woman Fatally Struck By Car Walking in Hudson Valley, 1 Injured
- 1 Killed After Car Crashes Into Hudson Valley Business
- Tappan Zee Bridge Demolition Rescheduled, Traffic Nightmare Expected
- Hudson Valley Man Found Dead in Ditch
- Major Expansion Planned For Woodbury Commons