Man Crosses Black Bear Family Outside HV Home
Black bear sightings are becoming more and more common in the Hudson Valley.
I've never seen a bear up close but I sure what would like to but I'm not sure what I would do if I came across one bear let alone 2 or 3. I especially wouldn't want to cross paths with a mother and a couple of cubs. If I do I hope it's as pleasant as one man's encounter here in the Hudson Valley.
Bear hunting season is close by and I guess there is strength in numbers, right? Did you know that a group of bears together is called a sloth?
These bears were found outside of a Hudson Valley home in Woodstock.
This is one of many black bear sightings in the area.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate